Career @ Interlink
System Administrator | Posted: 1-15-2014
This position involves providing prompt technical support to end users on a variety of software/hardware issues. Successful candidate will be involved with problem identification, research, trouble shooting and final resolution of technical problems as well as designing and implementing new Windows based solutions. Responsibilities will also include support and maintenance of user account information including application and maintenance of security rights. Basic network administration, equipment installation, configuration, troubleshooting, and technical support are all part of this position's duties. This position can also include maintaining currency of department manuals, which will require editing existing procedures, as well as, writing new trouble shooting procedures.
Minimum educational requirement of a BS or BA in Computer Science or an associated discipline is desirable. Certifications are considered a plus. The ability to work well under pressure and effectively handle multiple ongoing projects is a must. Strong written and verbal communication skills coupled with interpersonal skills are required.
Background in networking knowledge including TCP/IP, HTTP, and DNS/WINS will facilitate basic network administration. Hands on administration experience with Windows 7 and Windows 8, Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Exchange 2010, Active Directory, backup solutions, as well as networking best practices and scripting capability are also highly desirable. Candidates should have strong hardware skills on a wide range of hardware and operating systems.
Special benefits Include:
- Subsidized Health Care Insurance
- Subsidized Vision Care Insurance
- Subsidized Dental insurance
- Paid Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Paid Vacation
- 401K Savings Plan
- Suburban Work Location
- Business/Casual Work Environment
- Flexible Work Hours
- Direct Hires (no Agencies)
- Only considering applicants in regional area (NY, NJ and PA)
- Applicant must be a U. S. resident or currently able to legally work in the U. S.
- Visa sponsorship or transfer of sponsorship not currently available for this position
- Will not hire on a contract basis
- Respondents must supply compensation requirements along with complete resume for immediate confidential consideration.
Category: Information Technology
Location: Warren, NJ
Pay Rate: 45,000 - 55,000
Two Work Schedules available:Monday - Friday and Tuesday - Saturday
Job Terms: full time
Company: Interlink Transport Technologies Inc
To Apply: firstname.lastname@example.org